As God is my witness, I’ll never have to give five-cent back-alley blowjobs again!
Original draft of Scarlett O’Hara’s speech in _Gone with the Wind_ (1939).
I don’t want to read novels that way, but I’d LOVE to get through academic journals with it. See also: catching up on blogs and email.
- Edward Teach (Blackbeard): A skeleton, holding a cup in one hand, and a spear impaling a heart in the other
- Edward Low: A red skeleton
- Jonathan Stank: A vulva, flapping in the breeze
- Thomas Erewacks: The words “Mo money, Mo problems” in dripping letters
- Percival Aynus: Fifty naked women, talking into Bluetooth earpieces
Finally home after a long week. In theory, this is my Spring Break, but it is 16 degrees outside and there’s snow everywhere.
Any organization founded on the exclusion of a specific group of people deserves derision.
In fact, I just emailed them (firstname.lastname@example.org) and asked if they allow gay members. I’d love to see everyone else do the same.
[EDIT: No, their real logo doesn’t have the top and bottom lines. I added those.]